Wednesday, April 11, 2012

You Little Booger

There are so many blogs out there dedicated to photographing children.  There are great ideas all over Pinterest for how to capture those precious and fleeting moments and how to take priceless posed shots.  So today I was testing out our new point and shoot armed with a few tips and tricks and I did manage to capture a few cute shots.



But by far my favorite shot from the day is this one.


Does he look mad?  He was.  Because I wouldn't take a picture of his booger.  His booger.  Seriously.  We must have debated the merits of booger photos for a solid 7 minutes as he kept sticking his booger laden finger in all of the pictures I tried to take of my adorable children.  I should have taken a picture of the booger and had it enlarged and framed for his 16th birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment