1. DIY Room Air Freshener (pretty covered with lace and rubber band hidden by ribbon)- The Burlap Bag
2. Air Freshening Spray (add vinegar and it doubles as a window cleaner) - Smashed Peas and Carrots
3. Williams Sonoma Spring Scent - One More Moore
4. Essential Oil Air Freshener - Foodie With Family
5. Two Essential Oil Room Sprays - A Delightful Home
6. DIY Wallflowers Scented Plugin (replace the bad stuff with some good stuff) - Holy Crickey
I haven't tried them all yet, but my favorite so far is the Williams Sonoma Spring Scent. I've only been to Williams Sonoma once many, many years ago so I can't say whether or not my house smelled like the store, but I will say that it made our home smell cozy like a cup of tea with a dear old friend. Add a teaspoon of cinnamon for an extra bit of warmth and comfort on a rainy day.
Update: If you've chopped your lemon and rosemary into small pieces you can also pour it into an ice cube tray and then store the frozen cubes in a freezer bag.